On Thursday 7/2 and Friday 8/2, the Methodological Assistance and Support Team of the PartiRep project is organizing two sessions for its PhD students (one in Brussels and one in Antwerp). The aim of these sessions is to guide beginning researchers on the projects with the first steps in their PhD.
The setup of this PhD formation would be that each PhD student presents her/his project of doctoral dissertation as well as a planning regarding doctoral training. This can be an advanced proposal or a very basic draft with some general ideas and a lot of questions. Your drafts will be read by one other PhD candidate, and by the members of the MAST team, to ensure that you get all the feedback you need.
The training will consist of four times 1h30 session. Each student gets 45’ especially dedicated to her/his research project.
- Presentation by the PhD student: 20-25’
- Discussion by another PhD student: 10’
- Discussion by MAST, other experts and everyone: 10’
We would like to ask you to send your draft to all PhD students and to the MAST team by 31 January 2013, so that we all have the time to thoroughly read it.
If you have any queries about it, don't hesitate to contact us.
The sessions will take place on two locations:
- 7/2 from 13-16h in Brussels (Pleinlaan 5, 1050 Brussel, room 2.03)
- 8/2 from 9h30-12h30 in Antwerp (Building De Meerminne, Sint-Jacobstraat 2, 2000 Antwerpen, room M101).